5pm – 7pm
Every Friday night from 1st Sept to 8th December 2023
**If you would like to arrange an alternative date not in the booking calendar, please get in contact here.
What to expect
On this 2 hour tour, you’ll be whisked away to Italy, indulging in the much-loved ‘Aperitivo’ tradition. What exactly is Aperitivo, what can you expect to eat and drink, how did it begin, how did it make its way to Melbourne, what’s so good about it? You’ll learn all this and more while sipping on the most delicious Italian cocktails, prosecco and wines and tasting Lygon Street’s best arancini, cicchetti, pizza, pasta, gelato, salumi and cheese. Walking along Lygon Street, you’ll visit some of Melbourne’s most cherished foodie venues, tasting their most delicious wares and… did we mention Spritz, wine & cocktails?
Why should I join?
- Try new dishes, drinks and restaurants and re-discover old favourites
- Relax with your friends, meet new friends and let us take care of dinner and good times
- Enjoy a unique experience that blends Melbourne’s Italian heritage with its exciting future
- Learn the stories behind the places and faces of the iconic neighbourhood of Carlton
What's included in the ticket price
- Four wonderfully delicious food & drink stops along Lygon Street
- A wide variety of Italian cuisine, hand-chosen by our Italian foodie experts (enough food for dinner)
- A gorgeous variety of Italian alcoholic beverages
Expert Italian-culture guide